What Am I reading?

A blog for the books I've read, am reading, and am going to read.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Wednesday, March 14

3/14/2007 — Nine Books

It's pie day: 3.14. :-D Anyway....

I finished The Importance of Being Earnest and Four Other Plays by Oscar Wilde Monday. Currently I am rather between books. I've restarted The Plague by Camus. I started it once, but felt no need to finish it. I started it again, because I remebered it was quick for me to get to and I still don't want to read it. I just don't care. So I'm looking around for something to read, and I do have things I can read. But I'm being picky me as always, I want to read my Evelyn Waugh books... but they aren't here yet. As expected, shipping from Finland and Romania takes about a month, but I'm being rather demanding. "I want them now." So maybe I'll dig through my book shelf.

I feel if I don't read, my brain will rot. I really am addicted. It's something I cannot stop. I've tried looking up addictions to reading, but I haven't found any. Perhaps I am addicted? I wouldn't doubt it.

So yeah, I'm in the middle of deciding what to read. It's tearing me up, and making me bored out of my mind. How bland? Ah well, I'll find something, won't I? And when I do, and when I start reading it, I'll tell you about it.

Oh, I loved the constant dramatic irony that Wilde uses. Though I liked the least An Ideal Husband. It was...I don't know, different from his others. Salomé was creepy, I enjoyed it.

Moi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home