What Am I reading?

A blog for the books I've read, am reading, and am going to read.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Saturday, March 17

3/17/2007

Nothing finished yet. But as always, I didn't finish The Plague, as somewhat expected. It just doesn't interest me enough. I like the plot. It's just....meh.

So I thought I would let you know, as of Thursday, I started reading Ada or Ardor by Vladimir Nabokov. Yay, more Nabokov! Is kind of long, and very Nabokovian. I give myself two weeks to finish it, maybe more considering I don't read as much as I would like on the week days. But lets hope I finish it, I've had it for a few months.

To add to the list of books I will eventually read: If on a Winter's Night a Traveler Italo Calvino, which was suggested to me by a friend, seems like a hoot. And to read it to my list, since I have always wanted to read it, The Hot Zone by Richard Preston. Let's feed my virus fascination with Ebola this time, rather than Small Pox.

Bravo for reading!
Moi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home