What Am I reading?

A blog for the books I've read, am reading, and am going to read.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Sunday, April 1

04/01/2007 — Twelve Books


So, yeah.. I break my reading rules. I break my reading rules a lot. I will, and so will the nonexistent readers of this blog, get over it. Twilight got put away. I was only 120 pages into it, everyone was saying it got emo and boring and bad. And I was just going "ugh" feeling the glow of YA emotions floating out of it. So, it got put away for something else. Also vampire, Touch The Dark by Karen Chance. It was actually pretty good. It wasn't Interview of course, it had more of a Anita Blake feel, certainly towards the last 50 pages... but I still liked it. It was full of action, and despite the bad writing is had, the characters were hard not to like. The sequel is coming out next week, I think, and I'm excited for it. As fantasy as the series is, and as Anita Blake-like (ew) I think I'll pick up book two. Who says light reading can't be fun?

I'm not sure what I want to read next. I got hit with so many books I could read. I could go for more vampires and hit The Historian, but I'm intimidated by its length (and called by all the shorter books lying about). I could read one of the romance suspense novels Harlequin sent me. (Who doesn't love free books?) or Vile Bodies, and I picked up If on a winters night a traveler, Which I'm really looking forward to read. I'm not sure what to choose... I'll have a lot of time to read, either way. I only have 3 days of school this week, then I am off for...five days. Although, I'm at mothers, which doesn't always ensure good reading time. Oh well. It'll work out.

So, not sure what I'll read next. A book, most likely ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home